Connected Energy offers a suite of products and services under the name CNRG. This software suite enables utilities and their customers to engage in residential and C&I demand management and energy efficiency programs as well as integrate various Distribute Energy Resources (DER) including solar, wind, EV, storage.
CNRG Demand Management (DM)
Connected Energy is a leading provider of next generation demand management solutions for electric utilities using two-way communications, providing full Measurement and Verification (M&V) and Predictive Analytics capabilities. The Connected Energy® Demand Management solution includes software, communications and hardware for load management, market monetization and operational reliability needs. We are an end-to-end turnkey provider of demand management solutions that support the full range of demand management models.
Distributed Energy Resources Management System (DERMS)
Our Connected Energy® DER Management solution coordinates capacity and load at the edge of the electrical network in order to meet reliability and efficiency requirements of electric utilities. Distributed energy resources (DER) including renewable and distributed generation, energy storage and load resource groups, are constructed dynamically based on their attributes. This approach offers coordinated management of dissimilar DER assets at a granular level. It also enables a strong business case by maximizing the value of DER components managed by a unified control system.
The Connected Energy® Data Analytics product is a powerful Big Data and Internet of Things (IoT) data visualization and analysis platform tailored to the needs of the modern electric utility.
- Identify best customers for DR opportunities.
- Predict day-ahead and same-day load curves.
- Analyze M&V metrics for anomalies.
- Report DR program efficiencies.
- Monitor DER assets for optimal utilization.
Customer Engagement Portals and Apps
In order to maximize program reach and longevity, CNRG offers portals and apps for program participants. These include program enrollment, BYOT vendor recruitment and signup integration, remote irrigation management, notification options, and program communication. Features include:
- Prequalified enrollment integrated with utility existing website and branding
- Self-registration of BYOT smart thermostat devices
- Irrigation Management system for remote monitoring and control
- Residential portal for Direct Load Control (DLC)
- C&I portal
- Integration to existing vendor systems
Program Management Portal and Apps
Connected Energy offers portals and apps that enable the complete life-cycle management of program customers and equipment. Features include:
- recruitment campaign optimization and execution
- marketing tracking
- equipment acquisition and tracking
- installation scheduling
- work order scheduling
- incentive calculation
- Field services geo lookup and on-site diagnostics